Alonso Mateo – The Internet’s Five-Year-Old Style Icon

Alonso-Mateo3

More than five years like to play dress-up clothes randomly combining to create ultra-eccentric outfits, but Alonso Mateo did not play me like that. The mini fashionista sports the most impeccable sets, the charismatic smiles and poses as casually as an experienced male model. Almost every photo of him posted online goes viral on sites like Facebook and Instagram, and his style is a source of inspiration for fashion-conscious adults.

Alonso Mateo Maybe five, but in a suit tailor-made pouches, shirts untucked and rolled sleeves and jackets brand, it looks like a miniature adult male. The thousands of fans who consider all photo and praise his fashion sense seem to like that acerca him, but there are those who think it is too much for his age and that I should be allowed to live a normal childhood. His mother, Luisa Fernanda Espinosa, a freelance designer from Laguna Beach, Calif., says she has never forced his love for elegant clothes on young Alonso. "I'd put a scarf or a hat on him and I do not mind. After a while, when I was 3 almost 4, I started to wonder bow ties and suits!" A Louise told reporters. His career as a star of the Internet began after Luisa sent some photos of his son to Instagram and got an amazing response from the community. She kept adding them, and today account has over 130,000 followers. Alonso's own account is slowly catching up, and I have dozens of fan pages on sites like Facebook and Instagram. Even famous designers like Ugo Mozie, who has worked with Chris Brown, Beyonce and Kelly Rowland, think it's got swagger

Alonso-Mateo
“I love suits, sneakers and sunglasses. I like to dress like my dad, because he has cool suits”, Alonso Mateo told The Cut. To find the perfect garments, he and his parents scour the shops of big brands like Little Marc Jacobs, Crewcuts, American Apparel, Dior, Kitson Kids, Gucci, Stella McCartney, Bon Point, H&M, Dolce & Gabanna or Target. “When we go shopping, if he wants loafers just like his daddy and I can afford them, I get them,” Luisa Fernanda says. ”As long as it’s nice quality, I’ll take it”. Each morning before school, she and Alonso go into his personal walk-in closet and choose an outfit. He’s the one who decides what he wants to wear, but she’s always there to offer advice and make sure the ensembles make sense. The kid has become so famous that sometimes when they go out, there are fans waiting to take his picture.
Alonso-Mateo2
“I don’t know if it’s because he’s an only child and he’s surrounded by so many grown-ups that he kind of wants to replicate what everybody around him is wearing?” mother Luisa Fernanda says about Alonso’s passion for grown-up clothes. “I don’t think he really notices he’s fashion forward. He’s too young.”
Alonso-Mateo3
Alonso-Mateo4
Alonso-Mateo5
Alonso-Mateo6
Alonso-Mateo7
Alonso-Mateo8

0 comments: